Health Therapies LLC Launch Virastan with Protectene as a unique Natural Organic Antipathogenic Disinfecting Sanitiser
Virastan with Protectene have proven its efficacy as a disinfectant. As is it all natural, is fits the bill as a “natural sanitize”. It is listed in the United States Pharmacopeia (USP 51) as disinfectant. The popular term is “sanitizer” – which is a lower claim than “disinfectant”.
The website of the Environmental Protection Agency of the United States defines “Sanitizers” as “used to reduce, but not necessarily eliminate, microorganisms from the inanimate environment to levels considered safe as determined by public health codes or regulations”.
The USP method used the five species individually which was subsequently shown to be a better indicator of preservative effectiveness than challenging with a mixed culture:
- Candida albicans ATCC 10231 (yeast – a form of fungus)
- Aspergillus niger ATCC (filamentous mould – also a fungus)16404
- Escherichia coli ATCC 4352 (bacterium -better known as “E. coli”)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa ATCC 9027( a very problematic bacterium)
- Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538 (bacterium -better known as “Staph)
In this context, we wish to address the specific questions raised:
- Virastan with Protectene is an all-natural plant-based active ingredient processed in a proprietary way. It contains no alcohol, chemicals and no substances originating from genetically modified plants. The ingredients of Protectene are certified as Generally Regarded As Safe (“GRAS”) by the Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) of the United States.
- Protectene is exempted by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (“EPA”) as it has no toxicity effects. It is listed in the United States Pharmacopeia (“USP”) and has undergone successful USP-51 testing as a disinfectant. Protectene is also approved by the American Food and Safety Authority and Environmental Protection Authority of New Zealand as a “non-rinse sanitiser”. It is approved for use by Malaysia’s Ministry of Health, with special reference to the H1N1 virus.
- Protectene attaches to the virus and weakens the cell walls by inhibiting its ability to take up amino acids – the basic building block of cells. In scientific terms, we call it a ‘disruption of the cellular structure of mephitic pathogens’. This disruption forces the virus cells to clump together, in the process killing themselves, almost instantly. Hence, it is safe and leaves no toxic residue.
- It was originally used to sanitise Clean Rooms, Hospitals, and Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning Systems (“HVAC”) systems.
- FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Morell L Maison on +1-732-829-9757 or firstname.lastname@example.org